Job DescriptionSystems Developer – Permanent – Bristol
Systems Developer Essential:- Database design skills to design, build & deploy to improve my clients systems architecture. Coding Experience (VB.net, C#, etc). in SQL Database architecture/design– preferably Azure stack. Microsoft Office 365 & development of Power Apps & Microsoft Flow. Power BI Dashboard design, Data Modelling, Power View, Power Query & Power Pivot. Experience with API systems integration.
- Liaising with our project, business development & management areas, our Systems Developer will enable a Straight Through Processing (STP) approach to our business, allowing us to deliver a large volume of projects in a safe, efficient & harmonised manner.
- Define a phased implementation plan that shows a logical & systematic approach to the implementation of the Management Information (MIS) system functions, in line with departmental objectives;
- Using suitable open source software & systems, & Microsoft suite functions available to my client, implement & test the database/warehouse;
- Migrate existing datasets into the MIS database;
- Develop & implement a flexible web based user interface for data input, query definition & report generation;
- Write documentation that allows others to understand & support the system.
- Ability to capture system requirements from business stakeholders & offer solutions advice/direction to help develop & bring a product to life;
- Capable of using your own initiative & able to relay ideas & present solutions in a clear & engaging manner;
- SQL Database architecture/design– preferably Azure stack;
- Microsoft Office 365 & development of Power Apps & Microsoft Flow;
- Coding experience (VB.net, C#, etc);
- Power BI Dashboard design, Data Modelling, Power View, Power Query & Power Pivot;
- API systems integration.
- Azure App Services, CRM/ERP
- Systems & workflow process;
- IoT technology;
- SharePoint Online environments;
- Industrial communications especially the Modbus protocol;
- Principles of secure networking, encrypted communications, & VPN technologies;
- Secure programming principles & common security issues;
- Python programming for data analysis;
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK