Do you want to work for a well-established global organisation and join a thriving sales and commercial team? Are you a tenacious sales person who can appreciate the responsibilities of running a patch in a demanding and high volume industry?
As an Area Sales Manager, you will manage sales volume and price within your given area through effective market opportunity and customer management. You will be working with building merchants, large construction and infrastructure companies managing a mixture of new and existing business.
- Maintain and develop existing accounts – distributors, contractors & specialist applicators.
- Forming key account partnership with structured ongoing development plans.
- Write and implement area business plans and objectives.
- Identify project opportunities via business relations and market intelligence
- Provide monthly reports on progress against KPI’s and the company’s overall objectives
- Work closely with regional and national team members as part of technical, specification led strategy
- Negotiate with buyers/procurement
- Work with other areas of the business to increase sales
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Responsible for making commercial decisions
- Sales experience within construction, industrial, merchants, contracting or local authorities
- Experience with both business development and account management
- Ability to win new business whilst growing existing
- Having already sold building products in the building industry
- Experience of significant market growth in a designated patch
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Excellent career progression
- Company Car
- Mobile Phone
Account manager, sales manager, business manager, commercial manager, field sales, area sales, regional sales, business development, account management, merchants, local authorities, contracting, building materials,