This role presents an opportunity for a Process Safety Engineer to join a leading multi-national pharmaceutical organisation at one of their main manufacturing sites.
As the Process Safety Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the site operates and meets all legislative requirements and best practice for process safety.
Working either as part of a project team or leading your own projects within the Engineering department providing process safety solutions to the site manufacturing operations and process development activities.
- Lead Hazardous Area Classification systems for the site
- Lead HAZOP programme
- Lead site SIL programme
- Provide expert guidance on process safety
- Lead and support the design, installation and operation of facilities and equipment with respect to process safety
- Work as the process safety SME in project teams
- Act as project lead on capital projects working with external contractors
- Lead the design and installation of process safety specific project