NES Global Talent is currently looking for an Operational Planner for a 12 month contract in Aberdeen. We are ideally looking for someone from an operator background, who has extensive experience implementing Integrated Activity Plans and sharing this knowledge with the team.
You will be responsible for developing the skill set of others in support of safe production operations, to actively source and consolidate planning data, including submissions from our Vendors, into process-complaint plans and schedules whose execution is measured, to confirm deliverable quality and identify performance improvement.
- Supporting the assigned functional disciplines/teams, to ensure appropriate activity data is captured in the Planning data base, ensuring compliance with the Integrated Activity Planning Process & Guidance while ensuring effective change management records are maintained.
- Facilitating the construction plans, by the Activity Owner, to accurately reflect the appropriate work stream, the planning data available while illustrating the work fronts associated with each Asset or Function, including full account of constraints.
- Encourage Activity Owner to assess the quality of their planning data, by increasing their understanding of Planning Process,, especially the planning gate criteria and prioritisation guidance.
- Support Activity Owner to align their plans to the Integrated Activity Planning Process Operational planning deliverables baseline and execution.
- Develop Activity Owner plans for inclusion into the annual Business Planning Cycle, ensuring a suitable understanding of three-point estimates, bulk resourcing and work stream phase representation in the planning database.
- Ensure the Activity Owner is aware of and utilises baselines, etc. to enable production of data to illustrate their plan and schedule quality, including suitable framing of performance improvement opportunities.