- Great support structure
- Opportunity to diversify your project portfolio
- Education, Healthcare and commercial build and fit out projects
- Great company culture
- Support provided by PM and Senior Management team
- Additional support provided by site based team including CA and Foreman.
- Deliver projects valued up to $10M
Established in early 2000’s this mid-tier contractor has grown a broad portfolio of clients creating high volume project turn over within health care (including private and public sector works), Education and commercial office builds and fit outs.
With typical project values priced at $10M this employer offers variety of works to diversify their employees project experience and client networks.
This company offers a vibrant, trendy culture with an in house social room for outside of work hours. Company culture offers support, promotes success and actively encourages professional development
With a sustained growth strategy this company has a number of new permanent vacancies to compliment newly awarded projects including Site Manager, Junior Estimator and Project Manager Positions.
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Manage and coordinate subcontractors
- You will have the support of a Contracts Administrator and Project Manager and at times a Foreman.
- Responsible for all personnel on site and managing day to day operational activities
- Helping to coordinate trades and manage subcontractors
- Proven ability to deliver projects valued in excess of $500K -$10M
- Preferably 3 years’ experience in a Site Manager position with a head contractor
- Proven ability to successfully deliver both fit out and new build projects
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience delivering healthcare, education and commercial office fit out projects
What is the best way to secure this role?
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.