- Well supported role – PM’s and Senior Management make themselves available
- Genuine opportunity for this to turn into a career (two examples previous of contractors being offered permanent roles if performance is good)
- Project is a commercial office fit out in Sydney CBD - $3M
- Established for more than 30 years
- Supportive and welcoming culture
- Commercial office fit out specialists
- Great systems and procedures in place (making it easier for part time staff to integrate quickly)
- Coordinate and manage subcontractors
- Site Safety of all personnel
- Manage a fast paced fit out project in a live environment.
- Potentially liaise with the client – they may visit site on an ad-hoc basis
- Professional communication skills – ability to be polished and tailor communication to the audience
- Must have experience as a Foreman or Site Manager
- Must have commercial office fit out (or similar) experience
- White Card
- Preference for a candidate that has developed from a trades background
- MUST be available to start in first week of June and remain available for duration of contract (minimum of 4 weeks.
What is the best way to secure this role?
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.