Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of construction products with 18 sites across the UK. They are going through a large period of growth and are investing heavily in all of their sites with record sales of their products for last year. This site in Lancaster has just gone through a £3 million pound invest project and will soon be adding extra product lines to their site portfolio.
They are now looking for a Shift Maintenance Electrician to join their team.
- Ensure all equipment is serviced and repaired efficiently
- Pre-Planned maintenance is carried out effectively and downtime reduced
- Fault finding and problem solving on electrical machinery and systems
- Programme upgrades on controls (Siemens, S5 and S7)
- Apprentice trained with electrical bias
- Experience in an automated plant
- Planned maintenance skills
- PLC experience
- Ability to fault find on PLC’s
- Willing to work shifts
- Higher qualifications in engineering
- Controls programming
- Extra benefits
Manufacturing, production, conveyors, planned maintenance, maintenance, electrical, mechanical, profibus, Siemens, S7, controls, time served, apprentice, process improvement, product quality, shift engineer,