Job DescriptionA Fantastic Tax Free Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available by a leading oil and gas operating company based in Qatar.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Experienced in fabrication and inspection of Jacket, topside and bridges of offshore platforms and their erection.
- Shall be competent and capable of successfully carrying out the tasks and duties outlined Independently. He shall undertake evaluation, calculation to provide competent technical design reviews, audits and advise for any matter pertaining to Architectural/Structural inspection activities.
- Diploma in Civil/Structural Engineering (at least 3 years of formal education in a professional college, leading to the Engineering diploma).
- 10 years of experience in Engineering Inspection and Testing of Civil/offshore Structures, Fireproofing for Oil & Gas projects or operating company.
- At least 5 years of above experience shall be in Gulf countries.
- Good knowledge in International Codes, Standards, and Specifications on Structural Materials,
- Fabrication and inspection procedures, Fireproofing, Coating / Painting procedures and inspection is required. Specific Knowledge and site interpretation experience of API-RP2A, EEMUA158, AWSD1.1, Shell DEP and FSI requirements is necessary.
- Dimension control experience and usage/understanding of total station for critical offshore structural dimensional measurement’s and acceptance criteria.
- Experience in HVAC systems installation and testing and also experience in installation and certification testing of lifting equipment.
- It is expected that the person shall be a good communicator, with excellent written and verbal English language skills.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity.