A very Large successful FMCG manufacturing business are currently looking to add a dynamic Demand Planner to their to their supply chain team. As a Demand Planner you will have the opportunity to work for one of Europe’s biggest brands across FMCG manufacturing and retail.
Job Description – Demand Planner
- Working closely with a cross functional team, especially sales and marketing contacts to develop accurate demand plans.
- Promotional planning for open stock and pre packs. Working with marketing to establish pre forecast for the chosen assortment. Collate customer commitments. Accountable for build schedule and customer allocations.
- Innovation planning for local roll out of new products including all launch activities.
- Monitoring forecast versus actual status and reporting results to sales and marketing contacts to meet plan targets.
Key Requirements – Demand Planner
- Extensive experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Supply Chain, including hands-on experience in demand planning role
- Experience working with statistical forecasting software, operational experience of Demantra a plus
- Experience managing a portfolio with high product and channel complexity desired
- Detailed knowledge of demand planning processes and protocols
- Strong commercial acumen
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Experience with SQL or business objects preferred
Demand Planner – forecast / demand / supply / channels / fmcg / sales / Acumen / planning