Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a well-known operator company, is currently seeking 4-5 Field Operators for a one year contract in Fox Creek, AB. The qualified candidate MUST be local or have accommodations in the Fox Creek/ Whitecourt area as no LOA will be given. This is on a 8/6 rotation.
- 10-15 years of direct field operating experience in the oil and gas industry
- Must have experience with Star-up and Commissioning
- Must have High Pressure Gas Experience
- Be able to operate and maintain: Equipment: Air Compressor, Test and Production Separators, Compressors and Compressor Drives, Filter Coalescer, , Pop Tank, Centrifugal pumps, Chemical pumps, Water Degasser, Thermal Electro Generator, Wellhead and pipeline.
- Process Systems: Inlet separation System, Glycol Dehydration System, Fuel Gas System, Instrument Air and Utilities System, Flare System, Condensate Conditioning System, Produced Water Conditioning, Fire and Gas Detection System
- Minimum of a Grade 12 High School diploma; relevant industry certification and/or training considered an asset
- Certification in H2S alive, First Aid, WHIMIS, TDG
- Demonstrated computer literacy and knowledge of automated operations systems
- Valid class 5 driver’s license with clean abstract
- Proven ability to lead others and foster a high safety standard
- Demonstrated ability to work productively in a team environment, both supporting other team members and contributing to the effectiveness and reliability of the team
- Demonstrated commitment to behavioral based safety programs and ensuring incident and injury free working conditions
- Ability to effectively organize and execute tasks for multiple stakeholders, with at times overlapping and conflicting timelines and priorities
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing work priorities and deliver high quality, accurate work with multiple deadlines.
- Well developed computer, presentation and written/verbal communication skills
- Must be able to respond to incidents and operational requests outside of normal work hours
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must have own truck and tools