Due to recent contracts across the Queensland our client is looking to secure a Project Engineer with pavements experience to join their high performing team on the Sunshine Coast.
As a leader in Civil engineering, you will be responsible for;
- Liaise with clients, consultants, contractors, suppliers and planning authorities to ensure satisfactory completion of a major asphalt and pavements package (globally) across the project;
- Monitor and coordinate all phases of the project’s pavements progress including workforce, key subcontractors, maintenance of QA in line with project specifications, program management and cost control;
- Lead all planning requirements including major subcontractor resources, ancillary equipment, major plant and labour;
- Identify, assess, control and close out identified project risks and associated reporting;
- Ensure project completion is on time and on forecasted cost at completion. Record completed work, costs incurred, materials used and the compilation of as-constructed drawings for global pavements package;
- Identify the need for and participate in the development and review of Risk Assessments, SWMS’s, PRA’s and THRC’s;
- Responsible for the management of major subcontractors – formal correspondence, weekly coordination meetings, monthly certifications and forward planning / resourcing sessions.
We are seeking candidates who have
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Previous onsite construction/engineering experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of TMR asphalt & pavements specifications.
- Exposure to large subcontractor packages.
- Familiarity with WHS and Environmental legislation.
This is an opportunity for an exceptional Civil Project Engineer to showcase their expertise to some off the biggest figures in Australian Mining and thus will be rewarded with a salary package to match.
For a confidential discussion please contact Shannon McLean at NES on 07 3123 4433 alternatively please feel free to forward your most current CV by clicking the apply link