Job DescriptionThis role represents a great opportunity to secure a role with one of Melbourne's most prominent Engineering Surveying specialists. This role has been created due to recent growth with our client recognised as an employer of choice in the Melbourne market. This role is based on a 40 hour week, as the company believes in promoting a culture of work/life balance. Your core responsibility in this role Set-out of structures, drainage, earthworks, and associated infrastructure. Projects are all located close to the Melbourne CBD.
Other key criteria as follows:
- Surveying boundaries and surfaces ;
- Deal with relevant Engineering teams to create and verify design data for set-out files;
- Surveying lines, levels and positions of design and as-built information;
- Establish and maintain survey control networks;
- Interpret project drawings;
- Communicate effectively with the client and contractors and
- Previous experience with Leica or Terramodel equipment and 12D, Liscad or Autocad software is certainly desirable.
In exchange for your commitment to this long term role, you will be provided with a market leading salary as well as a company car and the chance to work on iconic projects in Melbourne. To be considered, please contact David Moon at NES Global Talent on 03 8539 4880 or submit your CV via the 'apply now' link.