The client is a global, full service CRO who work with clients across a large number of therapy areas within Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Biotechnology, ranging from phase I – Phase IV. With a global presence, and a large office in Australia, that helps to oversee work across APAC.
With the clinical operations growing rapidly in the region, we are now looking for a full time, Senior CRA Manager to join the team in Sydney, Australia. This position plays a key role in the clinical trial management process and will help support the ongoing clinical activities.
- Line management of Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) in Australia, and potentially Asia depending on the level of experience.
- Managing and overseeing the CRAs to ensure that the team are meeting expectations of core monitoring responsibilities;
- Recruiting new members of the team and the continuous training and development of CRA’s
- Tracking and management of CRA resourcing/allocation of assignment; and
- Manage turnover and retention of CRAs to meet company objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8-10 years pharmaceutical industry experience (clinical monitoring or study management), including 4 years as a CRA, and 4-6 years as a CRA Manager preferred;
- Advanced knowledge of Good Clinical Practice;
- Strong leadership, mentoring, and motivational skills;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Office software; and
- Occasional travel for evaluation of CRAs if required.
What is the best way to secure this role?
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Dean Coleman by emailing dean.coleman @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Dean on
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's