- Manages purchase order execution and product delivery, including coordinating logistics requirements to ensure on time delivery,
- Supporting delivery and quality performance, cost and inventory management, and customer satisfaction for designated suppliers
- Expedite the filling of orders by international suppliers to meet customer demands
- Coordinates with other functional team members in resolving issues which may arise during purchase order life cycle management
- Responsible for ensuring purchase orders and supplier invoices correlate and are compliant with Company requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring supplier invoices are approved in a timely manner and paid according to agreed vendor terms.
- Handle vendor queries relating to the terms of purchase orders
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with all company policies, procedures and rules and ensures compliance with all requirements
- Handles special projects as assigned
- Any other duties as required
Qualifications and experience
- Experience of working within a busy procurement environment
- Experience gained within a chemical/drilling fluids industry would be beneficial
- Experience of procuring goods required in the oil and gas service industry would be beneficial
- Experience of managing and expediting orders placed with designated third party suppliers
- Experience of using SAP in relation to procurement activities would be beneficial
- Experience of handling local and international logistics movements would be beneficial
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading Oil Field Service company with an unrivalled reputation within their industry.