An exciting new position has become available as an Animal Husbandry Officer, providing care, feeding and general husbandry to rodents.
- Maintenance of health and welfare of animals, including daily feeding and watering.
- Daily monitoring of animal condition, behaviour and exhibition of disease symptoms.
- Regular collection of biological samples and administering disease treatment.
- Application of recognised methods of animal identification.
- Cleaning and disinfection of animal housing facilities.
The successful candidate shall:
- Hold a Home Office license, whilst working to high standards of animal welfare.
- Be familiar with humane methods of identifying animal gender.
- Demonstrate a history of accurate observation skills and be generally highly organised.
- Have a related degree and previous industry experience.
This position is based on a 3month contract and is available to start at the end of the month (29/05/18). If successful, you can expect a competitive salary package (dependent on experience), in addition to joining a multi-discipline company and a constantly exciting yet challenging position to work in.
If you would like to here more about the job, please call Charles on 0161 942 7163 or apply directly online.