NES Global Talent is working closely with a leading Global Engineering Design Consultancy in Newcastle, New South Wales to identify a Senior Civil Design Engineer with strong Land Development design experience in Australia.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to a range of medium and large scale civil engineering projects across a number of sectors, including Land Development. This presents an opportunity to take a step forward in your career and work alongside experienced senior engineers.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Detailed design for subdivisions and developments in accordance with local council requirements
- Assisting, reviewing and mentoring other staff
- Runs projects from inception through to implementation
- Ensure client satisfaction through the on-time delivery of project deliverables
- Proactively manage relationships with clients, sub-consultants and stakeholders
- Assesses any changes in scope of work and project variations
- Assist with preparation of fee proposals
What you need to be successful in the role
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- CPEng registered or working towards Chartership
- 4-6 years’ experience delivering civil infrastructure projects, including land development, stormwater drainage, utility services, earthworks, roads and sewers
- General civil engineering and built environment design experience;
- Site experience would be beneficial;
- Exposure to concept, feasibility and detailed design projects;
- Experience managing internal resources, client facing, delivering to agreed timeframes and coordinating designs within multi-disciplinary design teams.
- Experience using design software such as 12D, Drains and/or Autodesk Civil 3D
Our client offers a modern workplace environment and career development opportunities. They also offer flexible working hours to ensure employees achieve a work/life balance.
If you are looking for a new and exciting career challenge then please apply.
We will only contact candidates with relevant skills and background for the role. Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.