Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is working closely with a leading Global Engineering Design Consultancy to identify a Civil Design Engineer with strong mining design experience in Australia.
The successful candidate will be based in Perth and involved in a project feasibility study for a large-scale iron ore facility in WA. This is a Contract position through to March 2019 with the potential for an extension.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Feasibility and conceptual design of heavy haul rail and roads routes
- Develop conceptual earthworks design options and engineering studies
- Ensure client satisfaction through the on-time delivery of project deliverables
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- CPEng registered or working towards Chartership
- 3-7 years’ experience delivering civil mining infrastructure projects, including earthworks, roads and rail
- Exposure to concept, feasibility and detailed design projects
We will only contact candidates with relevant skills and background for the role. Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.