- Stable pipeline of projects – great job stability
- Mixture of construct only and D&C projects
- Modern offices
- Project Values up to $5M
- Well regarded for mentoring and providing career growth opportunities
- Scope to grow into a Site Manager or Project Manager role
- Established for over 20 years this large mid-tier main contractor is known for delivering exciting commercial office fit out projects
- This firm is located in Central Sydney with an extremely impressive head office that is utilized as a show piece for clients
- Typical projects will range in value from $100,000 up to $5M with a growth strategy already in place
- Hands on management team that has a combined 100 years of experience this is a company that truly offers a supportive culture and invests in their staff
- Internal promotions are encouraged however this is a new vacancy due to the company requiring additional staff due to the number of projects they have won recently.
- Organising and supervising subcontractors to complete commercial office fit out projects up to $5M in value
- Report to the Project Manager
- Report subcontractor progress
- Site lay out and marking
- Maintain site diary
- Ensure quality of work is appropriate from subcontractors
- Organise material deliveries
- Liaise closely with the Building Manager and key stakeholders
- Ideally you will have developed from a trades background with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience after your apprenticeship.
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ideally be wanting to develop into Site Management or Project Management
- Construction experience on commercial projects
What is the best way to secure this role?
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.