NES Global Talent is currently looking for a Senior/Lead Mechanical Estimator to work on behalf of one of our clients, a leading contractor within the water industry. Based in Central Scotland, the ideal candidate will have the opportunity to lead and develop the estimating team, along with pricing mechanical works on multiple projects across Scotland. Being a framework partner, our client can offer longevity in the role and ideally are looking to get someone started on a permanent basis.
- Managing the full tender process, from initial allocation through to completion
- Conducting tender review meetings
- Leading small estimating team for projects up to £4/5m
- Client liaison
- Preparing TQ’s
- Previous experience estimating mechanical installations, in particular metalwork, pipework, valves and associated mechanical equipment
- Degree qualified or hold at least HNC in Mechanical Engineering
- Competent in the use of ConQuest, Causeway or similar
In return, our client can offer an attractive salary package, with car allowance, pension, etc. If you wish to be considered, can you please apply with your most recent CV…thanks.