Currently we have an exciting opportunity for a Reliability Engineer to oversee for several projects with one of Australia’s premier mining companies.
As one of the key drivers in delivering these projects, you will be responsible for providing specialist advice, executes analysis and benchmarking of the Maintenance function's, end-to-end performance and identifies and implements improvement initiatives that enable functional excellence and support business priorities for continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will have had an extensive history working with mobile plant equipment including Trucks, Electric Shovels, Excavators and Draglines. You will also have knowledge of;
- Developing the portfolio of Maintenance function improvement initiatives, working with Execution to execute it.
- Creating and optimises maintenance work strategies for the Operation / area of accountability.
- Initiating and approves Master Data requests for an area an Operation / area of accountability.
- Update maintenance procedures, work instructions and control systems coding where relevant.
- Validate work plans are in place for critical controls and monitors the effectiveness of the plans.
- Initiate engineering requests (via 1SAP work management) on behalf of the Maintenance function to improve equipment safety and reliability, and ensures ownership of the same until completion.
- Provide technical expertise to Execution to support work quality and safe execution of maintenance work.
- Provide feedback to the Planning function to improve future execution plans, designs, schedules and forecasts.
- Engage with BPDC networks to initiate targeted coaching within the function.
- Validate the standardisation of work instructions / procedures and strategies for the same plant equipment and infrastructure with the Operation or across multiple Operations when mandated.
For a confidential discussion please contact Shannon McLean at NES on 07 3…show number alternatively please feel free to forward your most current CV by clicking the apply link