Job DescriptionClinical Project Manager – Hertfordshire – Contract - £100k
A new position has opened as a Clinical Project Manager at a world leading pharmaceutical company in Hertfordshire. This role, within the Global Clinical Sciences and Delivery department, shall be directly responsible for the delivery and quality of all clinical studies, ranging from authoring protocols to the final study report. Therapy areas include Global Health, Neurosciences and Discovery.
- Be responsible for the delivery and quality of all clinical studies from authoring protocols to final study report.
- Ensure compliance with ICH/GCP guidelines, all applicable laws and regulations, and the organisation SOPs, for all products and services delivered for their designated studies.
- Work with matrix partners to develop and manage study level budget within project budget allocation.
- Plan and execute investigator meetings.
- Interface with Project Team as needed.
- Support and drive clinical study reports and manuscripts.
The Successful Candidate shall:
- Have a BSc degree in the discipline of Life Sciences.
- Strong leadership skills and the proven ability to manage people.
- Experience writing SOPs and protocols
- Past experience in clinical project development at either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO.
- Be highly organised and motivated to succeed, along with good communication and presentation abilities.
This position is based on a 12 month contract and is immediately available to start 30/07/18. If successful, you can expect a very competitive salary package, in addition to joining a multi-discipline company that allows room for organic, internal growth. Please contact Charles on 0161 942 7163 for more information on applying.