Job DescriptionSAP (132kV)
Permanent Contract to start ASAP
Due to winning a number of key projects in the UK my client are looking to add to their team on a permanent basis and now require a SAP within 132kV who is ideally UKPN authorised. The company are based in London and have been established since 2007, they specialise in installation, commissioning and design of High Voltage Substations Systems – up to 132kV. The company offer a bespoke package to their clients (of which are mostly long term customers) which includes: Proposals including design, review and detailed engineering for power system protection, full design and installation package, turnkey installation and testing and commissioning.
- UKPN Authorised SAP 132kV
- Act as Control Person when required
- Experience on substation installation and commissioning
- Good understanding of High Voltage safety rules
- Fluent written and verbal English with good communication skills.
- Experience working across consultancy and delivery of a project
The successful SAP would see the following benefits:
- Competitive basic salary
- Car Benefit
- Fuel card
- Private pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
- Excellent progression routes
If you are interested in this SAP role please apply by clicking the below link or get in touch with Emma Austin at NES Global talent.