LOCATION: Watkins, CO
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within multiple industries. Our client is a global operator with operations across the US. The client is urgently looking to add a pipeline technician to their Watkins, CO team.
- Assists with gas pipeline operations, minor maintenance and assisting other personnel with their duties.
- Takes readings, complete rounds, issues work permits and interfaces with support groups.
- Proactively monitors pipeline and compressor performance, take appropriate action to maximize production
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5-7 years of experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must have knowledge of upstream gas production processes and oilfield operations