Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is working closely with a leading Engineering Design Consultancy in Perth, Western Australia to identify Senior Electrical Designers who will ideally have Onshore Brownfield Oil & Gas experience in Western Australia.
A 6 month contract role, the successful candidate will be based in Perth and work collaboratively within a project design team, and be involved in a large-scale LNG project in WA from feasibility through to execution.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Creating CAD drawings
- 3D modelling of electrical systems
- Preparing preliminary and detailed design deliverables
- Deliver project deliverables in a timely and accurate manner
- Working collaboratively with the EPCM Engineering team and the client
- Report project progress to management
- Adhere to drafting standards and company guidance
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 10+ years design and 3D modelling experience in Oil & Gas
- Sound 3D design principles and ability to produce high quality deliverables
- Innovative design solutions and problem solving skills
- Experience in Substation related projects - LV & HV electrical design
- Working within multidiscipline design team from concept through to implementation
- Strong interpersonal skills and a practical approach
We will only contact candidates with the right to work in Australia and with the relevant skills and background for the role.