CAD Systems Administrator
|Job Title:||CAD Systems Administrator|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrada Oprea|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2018 08:28|
An established and globally recognised automotive manufacturer is looking to increase the current skill set and capability by employing a CAD Systems Administrator to assist across the many processes within one of their large plants.
The right person for this role will be an experienced system administrator with good understanding of Windows servers/ workstation operating systems who is able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Provide front-line technical support over the phone, web and face to face.
- Support the company’s servers, systems and implementing new releases/ updates of software.
- Supporting staff with Windchill PLM system.
- Experience working with Windows servers/ workstation operating systems in both physical and virtual environments.
- Be degree qualified/ HND/ or equivalent qualified.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving individual.
- Be able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Manufacturing/Automotive background.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM
- Knowledge of Creo Parametric, Windchill
- Competitive Salary
- Extra benefits
Degree, engineer, CAD, drawings, machinery, parts, components, manufacturing process, assembly, technical documents, concept design, Windchill, CREO Parametric, 3D CAD/CAM
Location - Hinckley
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Distribution Systems Engineer
£36500 per annum, Benefits: pension, holidays, development
Lead Control Systems Engineer
£52000 per annum, Benefits: pension, holidays, progression
Control Systems Engineer
£36500 per annum, Benefits: pension, holidays, progression
Design Engineer - Transmissions
£0 - £35 per hour
Development (Systems) Engineer
£0 - £35 per hour