Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Reviews, negotiates and drafts Contracts with Schlumberger clients and/ or suppliers for the provision of Schlumberger products and/or Services.
• Drafts and/ or reviews and communicates exceptions to tender documents and RFQ´s.
• Develops and administers contracts under supervision, and ensures compliance with administrative procedures
• Monitors Purchase Orders to ensure compliance with Schlumberger Policies and highlights and reports any deviations from our Contracts Risk Standard.
• Promotes compliance with the SEC and GeoMarket tender procedures.
• Ensures compliance with Schlumberger policies, standards, procedures, and contractual obligations.
• Uploads and ensures the database is properly updated as contract changes and events occur.
• Identifies and proposes improvements to existing contracting procedures.
• Assists SEC, Contracts, Procurement, Sourcing and Sales & Marketing as required.
• Participates in presentations and workshops related to contracting standards, processes and/or reviews.
• Collaborates with the Legal Department, as appropriate to ensure contractual risks are clearly identified and properly addressed in contractual provisions.
• Assists, supports and actively participates in all aspects of Post Award Contract Management including (but not limited to) Mid Term Contract Reviews (MTCR) & CCMS Self-Assessments including follow up of action items of RWPs (in Quest or otherwise).
Experience and Key Competencies:
• Fluent in Portuguese
• Degree in Law
• Absolute freshers welcome
• <2 year work experience in Contracts/ Legal Departments or Law Firm capacity will also be considered.
• Proficiency in English and Portuguese is a must. French will be an added advantage.
• Competent in Microsoft Office Packages, particularly Word & Excel
• Ability to communicate effectively and interact with, as well as support, effective partnerships with peers, subordinates and stake holders
• Must be Analytical and structured and be able to influence change
• Quality and Service Focused
• Customer focused
• Adaptable and able to prioritize
• Maintain required QHSE training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving)
|Job Title:||Contract Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Magdalena Mirkowska|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2018 14:49|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Risk Analyst II
Houston, United States
Supply Chain Analyst
Marine Operations Analyst
£350 - £425 per day
Asset Expense Management Analyst
Westside, United States
Business Development Manager