Job DescriptionElectrical Design Engineer based in Hinckley - competitive salary plus extra benefits, holidays, pension.
An established and globally recognised automotive manufacturer is looking to increase the current skill set and capability by employing an Electrical Design Engineer to assist across the many processes within one of their large plants.
The right person for this role will be qualified in Electrical or Electronic engineering discipline, have manufacturing experience and have good communication skills, be able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Design and development of whole vehicle electrical circuits.
- Design specification of a wide variety of electrical/electronic components and systems.
- Physical layout of wiring harness and associated electrical systems on the vehicle.
- Regular liaison with manufacturing departments and worldwide suppliers to ensure timely introduction of new components and systems.
- BEng or MEng in Electrical/ Electronic engineering / HND level qualification and proven relevant experience.
- Strong communication and technical reporting skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Be able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Experience with CAN, CANalyser, CANoe or similar software.
- Automotive experience.
- Experience with MATLAB/ FAMOUS or other data analysis packages.
- Competitive Salary
- Extra benefits
Design, degree, engineer, electrical, electronic, CAN, CANalyser, CANoe, MATLAB, FAMOUS, drawings, wire systems, wiring harness, troubleshooting, electrical circuits, manufacturing process, technical documents,
Location – Hinckley