Job DescriptionMaintenance Technician (3 rotating shift patterns) based in Lichfield- £33-36K OTE (including Shifts allowance), plus pension, holidays, overtime
A global, impressive and profitable automotive first tier supplier is looking for a Maintenance Technician to add to their manufacturing team.
The right person for this role will be an experienced Maintenance Technician from a manufacturing or production background. This person will have quality and H&S understanding.
- Install, repair and maintain all equipment and facilities
- Assisting with technical specifications of new equipment and alteration on existing equipment.
- Record operational data.
- Set up requisitions for suppliers, equipment and facilities.
- TPM for all equipment and facilities.
- Maintenance Technician background.
- Manufacturing or production experience
- Quality and H&S understanding.
- Automotive background.
- Plastic assembly experience
- Plastic injections mould parts
- Automotive 1st tier experience.
Maintenance technician, injection moulding, assembly, leadership, production, manufacturing, automotive 1st tier, production, plastic, engineering, communication skills.