An established and globally recognised automotive manufacturer is looking to increase the current skill set and capability by employing a CAD Applications Engineer to assist across the many processes within one of their large plants.
The right person for this role will be a qualified engineer with manufacturing experience who has good communication skills and is able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrate CAD system enhancements before implementing new releases.
- Train engineers to use the CAD tools in a correct way.
- Provide front-line technical support over the phone, web and face to face.
- Support staff with Windchill PLM system.
- Experience with 3D CAD/CAM.
- Be degree qualified/ HND/ or equivalent qualified.
- Good understanding of manufacturing process.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving individual.
- Be able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Knowledge or experience of CREO Parametric (Pro E), Windchill.
- Automotive background.
- Competitive Salary
- Extra benefits
Degree, engineer, CAD, drawings, machinery, parts, components, manufacturing process, assembly, technical documents, concept design, Windchill, CREO Parametric, 3D CAD/CAM
Location – Hinckley