NES Global Talent is partnered with global leaders in including oil and gas, renewable energy, mining, construction and heavy industry to source the top talent available. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and our established relationships with industry leaders. This ensures the best possible fit for success. As such we are now seeking an experienced Marketing Co-ordinator to with work within an Australian owned organisation.
The Marketing Co-ordinator has responsibility for the overall marketing and communications of the organisation and has direct report into Directors.
Key accountabilities include though are not limited to:
- Implements marketing and campaigns; preparing marketing strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations
- Manages website, social media and digital campaigns
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
The ideal Marketing Co-ordinator will have 3-10 years experience within oil and gas, construction or heavy industry. You will demonstrate excellence in interpersonal skill to ensure the marketing and communications across the organisation and external networks are conducted efficiently and effectively.
This role is based on Brisbane’s Northside and is set to commence immediately. Initially this will commence on a contract basis progressing to permanent employment. In return for your professional commitment and expertise you will have the opportunity to take responsibility for the direction of role within a supportive and innovative team environment.
Please note that due to the high volume applications we regret that we may only be able to contact suitable candidates.
*Full right to work in Australia is essential.
Should your skills and experience fulfill the above requirements please "Apply Now".