This role requires you to reside in Launceston, Tasmania and relocation assistance will be offered to interstate candidates. To be considered you must demonstrate considerable experience working on the maintenance of power station projects in Australia.
- Apply and maintain the systems and tools required for the basis of design for plant and equipment including technical change management, plant and equipment integrity, maintenance management systems and plant engineering support.
- Deliver outstanding Engineering outcomes to the Operations in accordance with relevant processes, standards and performance targets for HSEC and costs;
- Defines and maintains the technical blueprint for plant and equipment including the approval and governance of the associated change management process;
- Defines and maintains the basis of design for plant and equipment; and
- Executes maintenance management system changes and ensures all equipment maintenance requirements are implemented for new capital equipment.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering experience in heavy industry, smelting or refinery environment;
- Proven asset management experience;
- High voltage systems experience;
- Experience in low voltage distribution and control systems, PLC and SCADA programming;
- Understanding of arc flash risk and safe operation and testing of electrical plant and equipment;
- Demonstrated ability to work within a flexible team environment;
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills; and
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to relate and interact with a wide variety of people and build credibility.
What we offer you
- Flexible working – options considered will include 9 day fortnight
- Industry leading parental leave and family care policy
- Superannuation Matching contributions
- Education and career development