An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a reputable, growing QLDQLD home builder. This particular company has an excellent track record of delivering high quality homes to their clients and has a focus on both project homes and architecturally designed builds. Due to foreseen growth within the business we now have an immediate need for a Project Administrator/Junior Contracts Administrator
As the Project Administrator/Junior Contracts Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Administering all requirements for each client from point of sale to handover
- Customer satisfaction in their new home – calling customers, ensuring documentation is process on time, maximize customer satisfaction and develop reputation
- Mange administration work from the sale to construction and beyond
- Tracking variations to ensure approval/rejection within 5 days. Working with Estimator for pricing
- Ensuring all client communication is managed and responded to promptly
- When a contract contains provisional sums you are responsible for managing these by gathering costs from estimator for applicable sums
- Entering the new jobs into OnSiteOnSite Companion as soon as the preliminary deposits are received
- Producing weather delays by discussing any delays with each construction supervisor
- Reporting – completing weekly job status reports, collecting assembling and and emailing a weekly management report to the Management Director
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working in senior administration with exposure to formulating and managing contracts. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with in-depth knowledge of various Microsoft products, candidates who have previously worked in the construction industry will be highly regarded.
Please note that due to the high volume applications we regret that we may only be able to contact suitable candidates.
*Full right to work in Australia is essential.
Should your skills and experience fulfill the above requirements please "Apply Now".