Location: Cameron, LA
Duration: 12 month minimum
In plant assignment.
- Reports to the Process Engineering Manager
- LNG/Liquefaction experience preferred, but not required.
- Work with Operations and various stakeholders to vet process scopes
- Develop FEL0/1 packages for feasible projects
- Red-lining of PFD/P&IDs to serve as the basis of project. Will be further refined during the FEL phases.
- Preliminary equipment/instrument specs to serve as basis for project. Will be further refined during the FEL phases.
- Provide process engineering support for projects as they progress through the FEL phases.
- TWIC card required