Contract for project execution phase (phase 4-5)
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager and responsible for undertaking Piping design reviews, in accordance with appropriate technical standards and specifications associated with the services by the Contractor.
- Works closely together with the other PMT (Project Management Team) members and supports other disciplines as requested during project.
- Take responsibility for the Contractor’s deliverables as per the Contract and ensure these are issued according schedule with sufficient quality and fully signed off by both the Contractor and Company.
- Ensures that the company (HSE) design requirements and local and national safety standards are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure that the relevant Local and International regulations are followed by the Contractor and Vendors.
- Attend factory inspections and expediting, where applicable, and ensure equipment is in full compliance with the specifications.
- Develop and maintain good and beneficial relationships with, Contractors, Partners, Vendors, Company local organization and other Company businesses and third parties such as engineering institutions, certification bodies etc..
- Stimulates challenges and supports the Contractor to strive for easy/simple solutions and to avoid unnecessary changes.
- Have full knowledge of the FEED package.
- Have full knowledge of the Contractors scope as per the Contract.
- Have full understanding of the Contractors schedule and the activities and deliverables for the discipline and be a driver to ensure the latter are achieved in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all tasks assigned by the Project Manager / Engineering Manager are completed on timely manner and budget.
- Attend internal / external design reviews and other meetings, as requested.
- Attend internal training courses as requested by the Project Manager / Engineering Manager and be aware of external training courses which could benefit the project.
- Make himself/herself fully familiar with Company Engineering Specifications and its Local Amendments and ensure deviation requested are raised accordingly, logged and followed up.
- Master degree in piping engineering
- Minimum 5-10 years of working experience in piping industry
- Understanding of polyethylene production
- Knowledge of piping installations