Why work for this company?
Our client is an Australian based CRO who are looking for a SCRA to join the team on a contract basis to assist with an increase in workload and projects won.
This role would pay an hourly rate and would be full time initially, although lower FTE is also a possibility, and is to assist the team during a busy time whilst the search for Full time permanent staff is underway.
What are your operational responsibilities?
As a Senior Clinical Research Associate you will be the link between investigational site and sponsor to ensure the clinical trials are delivered to the appropriate timelines and resources.
- Liaise between sites and different sponsors
- Follow a relevant study plan and organise, prepare, conduct and follow up routine monitoring and closing out of visits.
- Motivating and training investigators and site staff to ensure that obligations are met and in line with study timelines.
- Adhere to ICH - GCP and any other regulatory guidelines and requirements including adverse events and serious adverse event reporting.
- All general duties of a SCRA
- You will be degree qualified with a Bachelors or higher degree in a health/science related field
- You will have 4+ Years independent monitoring experience within ANZ
- Strong Verbal and written communication and Interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of ICH-GCP Guidelines
- Excellent organisational skills – ability to organise, take initiative and follow-up independently
- A preference for candidates who work as consultants / or on a contract basis
What is the best way to secure this role?
To apply for this role please send your most recent resume. Most importantly, please make sure your resume clearly highlights relevancy to the above requirements.
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Dean Coleman by emailing dean.coleman @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Dean on 02 9696 8016.