ESSENTIAL:- This role is a hybrid Chemist / Laboratory Analyst / Business Systems Analyst. Must have experience of Lab Information Management System (LIMS). Experience of Labvantage.
My Client is implementing a new LIMS (Lab Information Management System) application globally replacing multiple existing electronic & paper processes with one harmonized global application. LIMS Business Systems Analyst will have worked as a Chemist or Microbiologic in a manufacturing plant lab. Experiences will include Raw Material, Finished Good, &/ or Environmental Testing. Candidate is tech savvy & looking to apply their Chemistry or Micro background to assist multiple plant labs rollout a new LIMS system. LIMS Business Systems Analyst may also have worked as part of a team to implement LIMS systems in other companies or other computer based systems in the laboratory environment. LIMS Business Systems Analyst ideally would have experience with Labvantage but not necessary as training will be given.
The scope of this role is to work closely with the plant lab SMEs to implement an automated laboratory testing platform for Raw Materials & Finished Good testing, based on a defined standard work process. The role will build an excellent understanding of a Laboratory Information Management (LIMS) system & plant laboratory processes.
LIMS Business Systems Analyst Key Skills:-
- Demonstrate Business Analysis techniques to propose solutions for varied issues.
- Operates with a sense of urgency & strong follow-up skills. Must be detailed oriented & work will within a team setting, & independently.
- Solid business knowledge, with a preference for Quality &/or manufacturing systems experiences.
- Demonstrated experience in a Chemistry & / or Micro testing lab executing test specifications with lab instrumentation.
- Demonstrated lab experience of identifying continuous improvement opportunities.
- Accountable for acquiring & then demonstrating solid laboratory business & LIMS knowledge. Possess knowledge of the System Development Lifecycle & implementation processes.
- Ability to learn the concepts of lean principle standard work & apply continuous improvement to create one method of working & templates used across sites.
Accountable for strong knowledge of the standard deployment processes & demonstrate LIMS application efficiency. Business Systems Analyst will be a LIMS functionality SME contact for multiple site plant lab personnel. They will own individual site issues & action items on behalf of the global project team create communication messages for both written & oral for varied site situations. Strong interpersonal skills & ability to manage currently activities are required.
Responsible for building repeatable standard work rollout templates / job aides which are clear, concise, & easy to understand by multiple audiences, especially chemistry & micro lab personnel.
As this is a global project, therefore some project meetings will occur during non-standard business hours.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK