Job DescriptionLab Analyst / LIMS Specialist – Thretford
I am currently recruiting a Lab Analyst / LIMS Specialist to aid a blue chip pharmaceutical / medical device company implement a new LIMS (Laboratory Management Systems) with a global application to replace multiple electronic and paper processes.
The ideal candidate will have worked as a Chemist / Microbiologist in a manufacturing plant, in Raw Material, Finished Good and or environmentally testing.
Ideally you will be familiar with LIMS software as the scope of the role is to work closely with several departments to scope out the best practice of capturing and storing the information to ensure harmony across the platform and come up with idea’s which have worked well for other pharmaceutical companies.
Candidates with experience in the following will be
- LIMS (ideally Labvantage)
- Automated Laboratory testing
- Raw Materials and Finished goods
- Experience in executing micro or chemistry specifications
- System development experience
- Continuous improvement or improvement of LIM’s
- Good communication, so you can communicate with various stakeholders
- Science, Engineering or IT degree.
- Accountable for acquiring and then demonstrating solid laboratory business and LIMS knowledge.
This role will be offered on a rolling 12 months contract and offers excellent career progression and a very lucrative remuneration package.
If you believe you have the right experience to effectively carry out this role then please get incontact with Paul Rees on 0161 942 4035 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or simply apply online and I will get back to you asap,