Sr. Integrity Engineer - Fixed Equipment
|Job Title:||Sr. Integrity Engineer - Fixed Equipment|
|Salary:||CAD72 - CAD80 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Harper|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2018 15:57|
This job provides senior level direction and assistance and broad and/or deep technical expertise throughout the planning, design, procurement, construction and start-up stages of the project life cycle within assigned engineering units. May coordinate a small team of technical staff.
• Develop and implement specific RBI programs for liquids pipelines facility storage and piping assets based on risk analysis, industry best practice and business efficiency needs.
• Develop and implement RBI software elements including asset registers, risk models, inspection plans, reporting and user manuals
• Apply industry standards and regulations on the development of Facility Integrity management plans
• Complete advanced analytics and prepare company communications demonstrating integrity safety performance and risk management of liquids pipelines facility storage and piping assets
• Indirectly Lead and/or support audits and assessments of Facilities Integrity Programs
• Indirectly Lead and/or support project and operations activities when required to enable effective project and best practice implementation
• Implement program governance and assessment for the FI Systems and all associated procedures. Ensure all Plan Do Check Act steps of the core process are effectively implemented.
• Promote and participate in the development and enhancement of new processes and technologies applicable to Facilities Integrity programs for liquids pipelines
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
• Seven or more years of related experience
• Professional Engineer registered or eligible for registration with APEGA.
• Fundamental Working Knowledge of: Fitness for Purpose Assessment; Mechanical Damage Engineering; Flange Integrity; Pressure Vessel Integrity; Tank Integrity; Corrosion Engineering; Cracking Engineering; Direct Assessment; NDE Technologies and Assessment; Piping Inspection Technology Selection and Application; Risk Management; Pipeline System Design, Construction, Operation and Maintenance; Incident Investigation; Incident Response Management; Cost Accounting; Management Systems Stewardship
• Aptitude and communications skills related to acting independently as a senior professional engineer
• Proven planning, organizational, problem solving, decision – making and negotiating skills, supplemented with a practical aptitude.
• Skilled, Comprehensive Knowledge of: Risk Based Inspection; Integrity Management; Integrity Reliability; Project Management; Communication
• Facilities Integrity experience
• Customer service oriented and drive to seek stakeholder satisfaction
• Leverage innovation in project planning, development, coordination and other areas of accountability
• Informal leadership skills: collaboration and conflict resolution
All qualified candidates will be contacted
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Asset Integrity Engineer
Safety and Integrity Advisor
CAD70 - CAD80 per hour
Sr. Contracts Negotiator
Houston, United States
Contracts Manager - Equipment and Materials
Spring, United States