The Project Manager is responsible for providing project management and detailed engineering support for development and execution of NGL facilities to the client's Fractionation and NGL Storage Business.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Business Development, Operations, Engineering and other internal groups to support the development and implementation of new projects
- Manage AFE and internal project management systems, including design, cost estimates, reporting, construction, and commissioning efforts for viable projects
- Ensure projects are completed safely, with minimal environmental impact, within all rules, regulations and industry best practices, on budget, on time, and are an operational success
- Support the ongoing development of Engineering and Technical Standards
- Complete operating cost estimates for new business opportunities
- Respond to field and office technical requests as required
- Knowledgeable in all current operating standards, codes, rules and regulations that impact pipeline and NGL facilities
Education, Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate will be a Professional Engineer with a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
- Experience with NGL is mandatory
- Demonstrated project management skills are required.
- Experience with EPC and Operators is preferred
- Must have a good working knowledge of engineering principles related to development of drilling programs and facility modifications and all applicable rules and regulations.
All qualified candidates will be contacted.