- 5-8 years of experience preferred.
- Receives direction from the Maintenance Manager.
- Engineering degree required.
- This role scopes and develops maintenance projects in support of the Maintenance department.
- Project size is $0-200,000, but there are numerous projects to manage concurrently
- Individual needs experience in an in-plant role with the ability to work with all stakeholders.
- Individual needs to be self-motivated and able to work many small projects simultaneously.
- TWIC card required
Project Engineer - Site Based
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Site Based|
|Location:||Beaumont, United States|
|Contact Name:||Mariana Molina|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2018 23:59|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Aberdeen City, Scotland
£23 - £25 per hour
Site Engineer - LNG Retail Stations
£400 - £500 per day, Benefits: Flexible working location
EC&I Project Engineer
£38 - £42 per hour, Benefits: 6 month contract on site.
Senior Project Engineer
CAD160000 - CAD170000 per annum