- 5-8 years of experience preferred.
- Receives direction from the Maintenance Manager.
- Engineering degree required.
- This role scopes and develops maintenance projects in support of the Maintenance department.
- Project size is $0-200,000, but there are numerous projects to manage concurrently
- Individual needs experience in an in-plant role with the ability to work with all stakeholders.
- Individual needs to be self-motivated and able to work many small projects simultaneously.
- TWIC card required
Project Engineer - Site Based
|Job Title:||Project Engineer - Site Based|
|Location:||Beaumont, United States|
|Contact Name:||Mariana Molina|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2018 23:59|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Risk Based Integrity Engineer
MAC Software Project Engineer
Project Engineer - Tanks
Senior Project Engineer Rotating Equipment