NES Global Talent is working closely with a leading Engineering Design Consultancy in Perth, Western Australia to identify a Project Manager with defence experience in Australia.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Preparing project briefs
- Design management
- Preparing tender documents
- Project financial management
- Stakeholder management
- Project scheduling and project coordination
What you need to be successful in the role
- Demonstrated engineering / construction industry experience delivering defence capital works projects
- Tertiary qualified in Engineering, Architecture or Construction
- AIPM Certified
- Ideally having client-side experience delivering challenging and complex projects
- A strong understanding and proven experience with a range of delivery methodologies in particular Managing Contractor, Head Contractor, and/or Design and Construct
- Experience in the report writing
- Ability to input into project financial performance and progress
- Applicants must be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance and Australian Citizenship
If you would like to have a confidential early discussion about the role then please apply.
We will only contact candidates with relevant skills and background for the role. Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.