Job DescriptionSenior Project Manager
Location: Cameron, LA
Duration: 12-24 month contract assignment
Start Date: June 2018
- Reports to the Capital Projects Manager.
- Work with various stakeholders (Operations, Maintenance, Purchasing, Production, etc.) to identify project scopes.
- Develop scope, schedule, and estimated costs through FEL phased project approach.
- Obtain Authority for Expenditure funding and complete engineering, construction, and start-up
- Manage projects with engineering firms and project stakeholders throughout project phases.
- 20+ years of Project Management experience.
- Must have experience supporting projects in the $2 - $10MM range.
- Must have experience working in a plant environment.
- B.S. in Engineering is required.