Job DescriptionMarine Systems Engineer
Duration: Long-term contract assignment.
Start Date: May 2018
- Ensure compliance with specifications, procedures, and plans
- Provide input in the review and development of contractor’s drawings, detailed plans and procedures related to marine systems
- Participate in HAZOP, FATs as needed and other workshops
- Marine Systems scope include, but not limited to:
- Vessel and Cargo Systems
- Ballast systems
- Marine power and fuel systems
- Sea water supply system; Fresh water system; sewage system
- Vessel and engine room control systems
- Multi-discipline scope covering Piping, Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation, etc.
- Champion on-site safety awareness and safe performance with contractor and amongst Project Team members
- Anticipate 75% field / 25% office presence
- 5+ years of sailing experience is required.
- Experience working in construction/shipyard is preferred.
- Mandarin speaking not required but advantageous.
- Collaborative and team-focused.