Job DescriptionKey Benefits:
- Diversity in projects (New build, Refurbishment and Fit out)
- Strong pipeline of future projects
- Currently in a state of growth due to recent project wins
- Exposure to projects in a variety of sectors –commercial, retail, residential and health care
- Clear communication across the business due to streamlined Senior Management Team
- Forward thinking Senior Management team
- Work:Life balance appreciation
Currently this firm has a major presence within Commercial, Retail new build sectors and government refurbishment projects.
Established for just under 20 years this company has proven its ability o deliver a diverse range of projects typically ranging up to $50M. With recent industry honours being won as well as newly awarded projects this company is in a genuine and sustainable state of growth. .
As a Senior Project Manager you will be provided with a true opportunity to develop numerous staff members ranging from experienced Project Managers to cadets fresh out of University.
- Support your team
- Management of sub-contractors and key stakeholders
- Manage implementation of project plan to meet scope, time, cost, quality and safety requirements.
- Representing the Principal as the on-site interface between Contractor and the Client Representative
- Participate in project/client related meetings
- Prepare and implement monthly reporting
- 10 years’ experience as a Project Manager with several years’ experience at a Senior PM level
- Relevant Tertiary degree
- Experience in the Sydney New Build construction market
- Experience across a number of construction industries
- Ability to mentor and develop lesser experienced staff
- Experience delivering Education, Residential or Aged Care projects up to $50M will be highly regarded.
What is the best way to secure this role?
Apply for this job online via the link or send your resume directly to Scott Stevens by emailing scott.stevens @ nesgt.com . Confidential enquiries can be made by calling Scott on 02 9696 8011. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and we thank you in advance for your interest.