Maintenance Engineer – Electrical – Shepton Mallet – upto £40,000
A growing drinks manufacturer is currently looking to strength their engineering team by adding an experienced electrical Maintenance Engineer.
As a maintenance engineer you will be part of a small multi skilled team, you will be required to work continental shifts of 2 days, 2 nights and then 4 days off.
Maintenance Engineer – Responsibilities
- Managing maintenance of plant equipment.
- Manage breakdown incidents and maintain production
- Review work orders
- Planning maintenance activities
- Work in accordance to HR policies and procedures
Maintenance Engineer – Key skills
- Background in maintenance engineering – electrical or electrically biased
- PLC troubleshooting skills
- Good teamworking skills and ability to work independently
- Safety and environmental awareness
- £40,000 including shift allowance
- Company contribution pension
- Continental shifts
Key skills: Maintenance / preventative / reactive / electrical / electrically / PLC / FMCG / ppm / Food / Drink /