Our client is a global food/FMCG manufacturer and a common household name, with 16 out of 40 of their brands being market leaders. They are now looking to take on an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to work across multiple sites in the UK.
The Lead/Senior Refrigeration Engineer is responsible for developing field and warehouse capabilities by developing continuous improvement and providing expert knowledge and training on equipment.
Lead/Senior Engineer – Responsibilities
- Have a deep understanding of all Occupational Safety, Health, and Environment - OSHE Contractor procedures.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all contractor incidents are reported and analysed using the proper procedures (Including PPE) and resultant actions are implemented.
- Perform regular audits with contractor’s engineers and our customers and ensure that all audit actions are completed.
- Ensure that relevant risk assessments are completed before implementation of changes to equipment or processes.
- Driving technical competency and capability within contractor networks and ensuring spare part availability
- Build and maintain strong customer and internal relationships through continuous improvement of maintenance programs
- Develop future capabilities to support new equipment, fleet and core maintenance and refurbishment operations. Coaching of others to facilitate knowledge sharing and maintaining high levels of technical competence within the teams.
Lead/Senior Engineer – Key skills/requirements
- Qualifications in Refrigeration (minimum NVQ level 2)
- Detailed product knowledge of refrigeration equipment
- Experience within planned and preventative maintenance
- Full UK driver licence – willing to travel to multiple sites within the UK.
- Good relationship skills.
- Entrepreneurial flair to find creative solutions for customers.
- Upto £44,000 annual salary (dependant on skills and experience)
- Company Vehicle
- BUPA healthcare
- Generous Pension Scheme
Key skills: Refrigeration / Maintenance / FMCG / Engineer / Problem solving / Equipment /