Job DescriptionEC&I Planner – N Wales/Chester – Competitive salary
Our client, a speciality chemical manufacturer is currently looking for an Electrical, Controls and Instrumentation Planner to join their team. As a planner for the site you will be responsible for the maintenance scheduling and activities/schedule and allocation of resources during planned shutdown and everyday operations.
EC&I Planner – Responsibilities
- Keeping up to date with current legislation, standards and strategy within explosive atmospheres, functional safety, power systems etc.
- Manage asset databases to keep a true record of the site.
- Hazardous area inspections and reporting
- Planning maintenance activities in accordance with failure mode reports, working toward development of risk and condition based inspection.
- Resource allocation during shutdowns and overall resource requirements. Including internal teams and contractors.
EC&I Planner – Key skills
- Minimum ONC qualification and vocational training in planning
- 3 years planning experience
- Experience and knowledge of the management of asset management systems
- EC&I experience working within an upper tier COMAH site
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work technically, motivate others and be able to work collaboratively to enhance the organisational effectiveness
- Company contribution pension
- Normal working hours
- Holiday allowance
Key skills: Maintenance / preventative / reactive / electrical / electrically / PLC / control systems / management / utilities / ppm /