|Job Title:||I&E Technician|
|Location:||Geneva, United States|
|Salary:||USD25 - USD30 per hour, Benefits: OT, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, etc.|
|Contact Name:||Mishu Ullah|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2018 20:44|
Job Type: Regular, Full-Time
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Location: Geneva, NE
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a growing Chemical Operator, has a permanent opportunity for an E&I Technician to support a petrochemical plant based in Geneva, NE near Omaha, NE.
JOB SUMMARY / OVERVIEW
I&E Technicians maintain equipment to keep it running smoothly, perform tests and calibrations, repair or replace components, and troubleshoot equipment operational problems. The I&E Tech works with electrical and instrumentation equipment. I&E technician will install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair equipment such as plant lighting, thermostats, programmable controllers and transformers throughout the plant site.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· The I&E Technician will act as a SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the maintenance support of the plant, specializing in the I&E capability.
· Carry out day-to-day responsibilities within the plant including but not limited to troubleshooting, calibrating, installing, and repairing various electrical and instrument equipment inside the operating units.
Implement new installations according to MOC write-ups.
· Work alongside operations to troubleshoot and solve issues within process units.
· Read and interpret electrical prints as well as P&ID prints. Provide assistance to other E/I Technicians in the field.
· Execute preventative maintenance work and provide proper documentation of all findings during inspections.
· Perform DCS project upgrade, control valves, and troubleshoot electrical problems.
· Primary job expertise is the repair of all instruments, control systems, analyzers, and electrical equipment in the plant.
· Position performs work of high skill in the inspection, calibration, repair, testing, adjustment, installation and removal of all instrument and electrical plant equipment and systems.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND/ OR TRAINING
· Associates Degree in Instrumentation Technology
· 3-5+ years as I&E Tech
· 2+ years in experience working in chemical plant or refinery
· Plant experience working in ammonia, fertilizer, or methanol is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of one of the leading Operators who are driving forward increasingly specialised and innovative solutions. The successful applicant will receive a competitive hourly rate with OT as well as a comprehensive benefits, medical coverage, dental, vision, matching 401K, vacation, paid holidays and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Mishu Ullah.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's