- Liaise with clients, consultants, contractors, suppliers and planning authorities to ensure satisfactory completion of major structures and construction work.
- Monitor and coordinate all phases of project progress including workforce, ensure equipment, facilities and services meet specified requirements.
- Participate in planning future requirements including machine tools, ancillary equipment, major plant and labour.
- Identify, assess, control and close out identified project risks and report these.
- Ensure project completion is on time and on budget. Record complete work, costs incurred, materials used and retain progress drawings.
- Identify the need for and participate in the development and review of Risk Assessments, SWMS’s and THRC’s.
- Monitor quality and quantities of incoming equipment and material, check working drawings, construction specifications against site plans and conditions and arrange corrections or modifications where necessary.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Previous onsite construction/engineering experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of TMR/RMS specifications.
- Familiarity with WHS and Environmental legislation
- Attractive remuneration package
- Professional development opportunities
- Strong forward order book
- Individual Annual/Project Incentive Plans
- Salary continuance insurance for when you are unable to work due to non-work-related injury or sickness
- Corporate partnerships for employee health and wellbeing
- Seasonal vaccinations
Please just send over a CV to hear more!