CAD Applications Engineer – Bolton - £32,000
An established and globally recognised manufacturer is looking to increase the current skill set and capability by employing a CAD Applications Engineer to assist across the many processes within one of their large plants.
The right person for this role will be a qualified engineer with manufacturing experience who has good communication skills and is able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- Define product technical requirements
- Produce GA Application drawings
- Hydraulic kit design
- Fabricated bracket design
- Application related design calculations
- Knowledge or experience of CAD (AutoCad)
- Manufacturing / Production Background
- Competitive Salary
- Extra benefits
Degree, engineer, CAD, drawings, machinery, parts, components, manufacturing process, assembly, technical documents, concept design, Windchill, CREO Parametric, 3D CAD/CAM